What is a Home or Property Inspection?
A home or property inspection is a non-invasive, visual examination of a subject property resulting in a written report about its condition. Inspections are most always performed in conjunction with the sale of a house or a commercial property, typically after the offer has been accepted but before closing. A successful property inspection should be a contract contingency.
Why get one?
A home or property inspection can help you to make an informed decision. Protecting your financial (and emotional) investment starts with a complete Property Inspection, including Radon and Water Testing, when needed.
Our reports will help you to obtain a full understanding of the property condition, before your inspection deadline passes.
If you're considering buying real estate, you should invest in a Property Inspection. Nothing can compete with the value provided by your Inspection Report. We work with first time home buyers, repeat buyers, and commercial investors.
Contact us or email to schedule an inspection! In NH, call (603) 643-4677. In VT, call (802) 316-4677! Email Dale @ TwinStateInspections.com
About Dale Shriver
|VT Property Inspector License:||#143.0118125|
|NH Home Inspector License:||#00394|
About Vince Colasanti
Vince is a New Hampshire and Vermont licensed Property/Home Inspector. His background as a commercial, industrial, and residential electrician is a great asset for our customers.
Our region's real estate is some of the oldest in the nation. Electrical and fire safety hazards are readily identified by Vince. He is experienced and will put all of the home systems together to create a report for our customers that is comprehensive, easy to navigate, and will help prioritize safety issues.
Vince lives in Piermont and is originally from southern coastal New Jersey. He is a member of InterNACHI.
|VT Property Inspector License:||#143.0133990|
|NH Home Inspector License:||#00592|
Local First Alliance
We are a member of the Local First Alliance (part of Vital Communities). Did you know that three times as much money stays local when it is spent locally? We invest in locally trusted businesses and service providers to help keep our economy strong.
When given a choice between two service providers, going with the local option will help to grow and benefit our communities.
Contact us at (603) 643-INSPECT (4677) to book your inspection from someone who is a local!
What our Inspections include:
Each of our Home or Property Inspections are completed to meet all state requirements and InterNACHI Standards. The following items are included in every inspection*:
- Structure (Foundation, Floors, Walls, Ceilings, Roof)
- Exterior* (Siding, Decks, Doors, Porches/Balconies, Eaves/Soffits/Fascias, Entryways, Walkways, Driveways, Drainage, Vegetation, Grading, Retaining Walls )
- Roof Inspection * (Materials, Condition, Flashing, Drainage, Skylights, Chimney Exteriors, Penetrations)
- Plumbing Inspection (Water Supply and Distribution; Drain/Waste/Vent (DWV), Water Heating, Fuel Storage and Distribution)
- Electrical Inspection (Service Drop, Main Disconnect, Panels and Subpanels, Conductors, Overcurrent Protection, Lighting, Switches, Receptacles)
- Heating/Cooling (HVAC, Central Systems, Distribution, Ventilation)
- Insulation and Ventilation (Unfinished Spaces, Attics, Foundations)
- Fireplaces (Built-In, and Chimney Exteriors and Vents)
Contact us for a sample report. Call (603) 643-INSPECT (4677) or email Dale @ TwinStateInspections.com
* Condo Inspections may vary slightly. Call to discuss.